Young pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists under 35 years have the opportunity to participate in the Young Scientist Award 2024 aimed at recognising excellence.
Presenting your research at an international congress develops a professional skill and provides you with exposure to a global platform which holds infinite collaborating opportunities to enhance your future career.
Interested individuals are invited to submit their abstracts and application forms for either a poster or podium presentation at the congress. Qualifying entrants will be invited to contribute to the congress programme on Monday 2 September 2024. A webinar will be hosted to assist you with preparation for presenting at the congress. Both winners in each category (poster/podium) will be honoured during a ceremony at the Congress.
- This competition is open to early-career scientists only (a postgraduate student 35 years or younger undertaking their first postgraduate degree in pharmaceutical sciences).
- The presentation must be the participant’s first podium presentation at any international congress.
- The presentation must be based on the work undertaken for the participant’s first postgraduate degree.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by a screening committee.
- Adjudication will take place during presentation at the FIP Congress on Monday 2 September 2024 at the CTICC in Cape Town.
- Participants must, in addition to the abstract, submit a brief curriculum vitae/résumé (max 1 A4). This should include information such as education, awards & recognition, experience/employment history (if applicable), professional summary, etc
- Submission deadline to enter the competition: 15 March 2024 by clicking the tickbox during your abstract submission. After receipt of your abstract, we will send you the link where you can submit your application.
- The decision of the screening committee is final.
If you have any questions, please send an email (email@example.com) to the congress secretariat.